Sandbox Preschool and Daycare has excelled in early childhood development, care and education in the southwest suburbs of Homer Glen, Midlothian, Palos Heights, Oak Lawn, and Orland Park for over 42 years! Our licensed and qualified staff has the patience and experience that has helped us establish our reputation for excellence.
Our programs are designed to maximize your child's learning potential, while fostering their intersocial skills and behaviors. Our curriculum is designed to meet the total needs of the child by coordinating activities and experiences at the child’s pace, allowing space and equipment and movement necessary for overall early childhood development. It is also to provide a balance between quiet and active periods, between academic awareness and comfortable relaxation, always allowing the joy of self-discovery and the pleasure of social interaction.
We have an extremely high return rate, with most of our first-year children returning the following year. And each one of our 7 centers has at least one teacher on staff who themselves were once a Sandbox student!
Sandbox graduates still keep in touch, so we have seen our children grow to become intelligent, confident, and productive adults, many landing successful careers. Visit us today and see what sets us apart.
- 42 Successful Years with an Exceptional Reputation Both as Preschool and Daycare Provider.
- Long Term Administration with Master's Degrees in Early Childhood Education.
- Highly Qualified Well Trained Staff.
- Very Low Staff Turnover.
- Happy, Well Informed Families.
- Children Acquire a Love of Learning.
- Successful Transition From Preschool and Kindergarten to Grade School.
- Nationally Accredited.